Several daily dietary choices can significantly and quickly aid recovery from stress. In broad strokes, here are the guidelines I use clinically to get big results for people:
- Have breakfast within 30 minutes of waking (a blended protein shake is an easy start)
- Plan to eat a meal every 3-4 hours, or have a snack halfway in between longer stretches
- Meals should provide protein portions the size and thickness of your palm with even more vegetables - the more colors the better!
- Snack on one of these options: 1-2 handfuls of raw nuts or seeds, an apple or pear, or veggie slices and a little protein
- For more detailed information and my personal recipes, make sure you're subscribed to my newsletter!
Get my FREE GUIDE for more information on healthy eating, super supplements, and coping techniques to overcome everyday stress and get more energy.