Customer Care Policies & FAQ
Please keep in mind that we are not able to address specific health issues or concerns. Before starting any supplement regimen you should consult your primary care physician or a licensed healthcare professional. To expedite any questions you have, please contact us here.
Shipping & Delivery
If your order was damaged in shipment or you receive the wrong items, we will replace the order at our expense.
If you are notified by the shipping carrier that your package was undeliverable because they couldn't locate the address you used for your order; and, as a result, your order was sent back to the warehouse, we will gladly refund the cost of the item(s) ordered, less any shipping fee.
If you receive a notification that a product you ordered is on backorder, and do not wish to wait for it to become available, you can cancel any of the items on backorder, without penalty, by contacting us.
Returns on dietary supplements
To receive a full refund, items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. Items must be in original packaging and have at least 50% of the product remaining. Regretfully, items with less than 50% of the product remaining cannot be returned for a refund.
For a return or replacement of your product please contact us for a Return Authorization number (RA). Please return the product in original condition, shipping prepaid, and include all packaging and documentation you received. You are entitled to a refund of the original purchase price of the item, excluding original shipping and handling charges.
Here are the steps to follow in order to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number:
- Contact Us for a return authorization. You'll need your original order number.
- Customer name.
- The name of the product for return.
- Reason for return (defective, non-defective)
- Please note if you prefer a refund or a replacement.
- Customer e-mail address.
Return Authorization Policy
- Any defective products must be returned within 30 days of invoice date.
- Remember to include your packing slip or invoice from the original order so we know whom the return is from.
- Return the product with shipping prepaid. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable.
- All items must be in "as-new" condition, in original packaging, and with all documentation. Any discrepancies could result in a delay or partial forfeiture of your refund.
- The RA is valid for 30 days from date of issuance. The RA number must appear on your return packing label on the outside of the box. Returns will not be accepted without an RA.
- Returns must be sent via UPS, Federal Express, DHL or any courier that issues a tracking number. Please Note: packages that do not have tracking numbers cannot be processed for a refund.
- All returns are carefully inspected and approved by the fulfillment department before any refund or store credit is issued.
- Please allow us 2-4 weeks to process your return and post the credit back to your account.
- Any returned items rejected by our fulfillment department may be claimed by the customer. Return shipment for these claims is the responsibility of the customer.
Rejected returns are held for 10 business days. Items that are not claimed by the customer within 10 business days will be discarded.
Please contact customer service before you make a return. No returns will be accepted without an accompanying Return Authorization (RA) number and a copy of the original invoice. You are responsible for return shipping costs. We recommend you insure your return shipment as we cannot be held liable for lost packages during the shipping process.
Returns on Digital Products
All of our digital programs come with a 30 day refund policy. If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied, wish to receive a refund for a digital program, and you are within 30 days of purchase, contact our support team by filling out this form, and we'll be happy to assist you.